EO Essential Oil Products Organic Bath Salts Nighty Nite Blue Chamomile & Lavender Description.
- Blue Chamomile and Lavender
- Soothe Your Body & Mind
- Blue Chamomile essential oil, Lavender essential oil, California sea salt, Pink Himalayan salt crystals
- USDA Organic
Let yourself unwind in the soothing and calming ritual of a hot bath. EO® Blue Chamomile & Lavender Bath Salts gently soothes and relaxes the body with mineral rich ocean salts blended with organic Essential Oils. Only the purest French Lavender and Blue (German) Chamomile Essential oil for the most therapeutic results. Ultra calming Blue Chamomile pampers tired skin while Lavender soothes the body. As the pores of the skin slowly open, the salts work to gently replenish needed nutrients. The EO® Bath Salts blend restores inner balance while softening and hydrating your skin. Have a restful Nighty Nite with peace of mind and internal harmony after soaking in your own personal home spa sanctuary.
- Aromatic Blue Chamomile and Lavender soothe and promote restfulness.
- Himalayan Pink Salt, an exotic fossilized marine salt formed more than 250 million years ago contains 84 rich elements and minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. These luminescent Pink Crystals are renowned for their detoxification properties as well as their ability to stimulate the circulation and promote relaxation.
- California Sun Dried Sea Salts rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium add valuable trace mineral to the bath, softening the water naturally and gently cleanse the skin.
|Specialty||Organic, Certified Organic, No GMOs|
Ingredients: Sodium chloride (California sea salt & Himalayan pink salt), EO® essential oil blend [organic lavender (lavandula officinalis) essential oil, organic lavendin (lavandula hybrida) essential oil, organic blue chamomile (matricaria chamominilla) essential oil, tocopherol (non-gmo).
Add generously under running water into your bath tub.
Parabens, polysorbate, disodium EDTA, animal testing, synthetic fragrances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.